Course Manager (CM) Training Registration
Dec 9-11, 2015
PECOMETH CAMP AND RETREAT CENTER
136 Bookers Wharf Rd., Centreville, MD 21617 410-556-6900
Thank you for starting the registration process.
Before you continue, ensure you understand the following:
- Registrant cancellations must be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com and made on or before December 2, 2015, to receive a refund, minus a $150 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given to registrants who cancel on or after December 3, 2015, or who fail to attend the training.
- Substitutions for paid registrants may be made at anytime prior to the first day of training and must be submitted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a workshop is cancelled by Northwest Teambuilding / Dan Ashe / Challenge Applications LLC, workshop fees will be refunded or can be applied to another workshop within the next 12 months.
- Full payment must be received 15 days prior to the training to be considered fully registered. Early bird registration and payment must be received by November 1, 2015. We accept check or credit card for payment (please call with credit card information; do not send credit card information in any email, online form or text message).
$425 Early Bird Registration (registration and payment must be received by November 11, 2015)
$495 (30 hours) (covers the cost of training only, not certification, as certification is an additional cost and includes access to additional online study tools)
$275 additional (online written knowlege test & practical skills test; 5 year certification)
MEALS & LODGING
- on-site at Pecometh: Riverview Retreat Center $110 per night (single occupancy)
- on-site at Pecometh: Riverview Retreat Center $90 per night (double occupancy)
- on-site at Pecometh: Tally House $30 per night (open space, dorm style)
- off-site hotel: Imperial Hotel, Chestertown
- off-site hotel: Driftwood Inn, Chestertown
- off-site hotel: Holiday Inn Express, Chestertown
MEAL PLAN (mandatory)
- $135 for 7 meals
- Day 1 (lunch and dinner); Day 2 (breakfast, lunch and dinner); Day 3 (breakfast and lunch) coffee, tea and water served 24 hours